Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hoping that everyone had a wonder Christmas! It's been a while since I last posted. Life has been very hectic this month.

First we had several functions at school, projects to mark, exams to mark and grade. I finally managed to take two weeks off work but still have to go in a couple of times -- the joys of being in management I guess.

The week before Christmas was spent cleaning, painting the spare room (we're converting it into a play room for the girls) and more cleaning. It's our turn to have the entire families (mine, his and my sis' in-laws). So, we're having over 40 people in our teeny tiny house! Good news is that I don't really have to cook since it's a potluck. Though it was a bit stressful, it worked out really well, and we managed to spend time with everyone, as well as some friends prior to the party.

This week is still busy, we're still cleaning and prepping the play room. I'm also in the midst of re-organizing my scraproom and can't wait til this mess is done!! I'm tired of it, and I haven't been able to scrap for weeks! Can't wait to go to Sonja's place to play in January.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their holidays, and to everyone, "HAPPY NEW YEAR"

No comments: