Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Another Year Older...

... I just had my 35th birthday and wonder where time has gone. I was looking at some photos today and came across some wedding pictures. Boy, did I ever look young. Then I saw some baby pictures of my girls and can't remember them ever being that teeny tiny.

Then I thought about what I've accomplished in the last year since my last birthday. I have:
  1. made new friends through Lovebug, Pick-of-the-Patch and Remember Me.
  2. gotten a lot faster at completing layouts (sometimes).
  3. tried not to let the little things bother me so much.
  4. spent more quality time with my girlfriends, whether it's shopping or scrapbooking or just chatting
  5. been more open with trying new foods -- raw oysters, buffalo, caribou
  6. been more patient with teaching my ODD her homework
  7. realized that status/titles/pay raises are not everything and I don't regret making the decision to spend more time with family.
Though they may not be big things, I am happy to know that I am finally "growing up" in some areas of life and realizing what is important.

YAY!

No comments: