Monday, July 02, 2007

New Projects Completed!

Whew!! Just dropped off my projects to Remember Me Scrapbooking, but just realized that I forgot to scan them before I left the house!

Well, this means that you just have to head out to the store and see them IRL!! A couple of hints. One layout is done using the Coluzzle circle template, and involves the main picture being a part of Mickey Mouse's head, with gorgeous Creative Imaginations paper as part of his ears. I've used a Mickey Mouse head spiral clip to attach Mickey's signature to use as the title. I traced different spiral clips (in the shape of Mickey's head) to the cardstock and used Crystal Lacquer and microbeads to highlight the shapes -- looks like epoxy stickers!

The other layout involves Bazzill scalloped cardstock, Scenic Route chipboard letter and Heidi Swapp rubons. There is also some gorgeous ribbon that Di has in-store -- black with red Chinese characters!! Simple but striking as this layout has red, gold-yellow and a teeny bit of orange in it -- it matches the baby picture of Bel wearing her teddy's bear's Chinese outfit!

I will try and take a picture the next time I'm at Remember Me and upload them to this post!

No comments: