6 Quirky/Weird Things About Me:
- I have a thing for shoes and purses -- I probably have over 50 pairs of shoes/boots and probably over 20 purses -- in the past year alone, I have bought 5 pairs (I've been exercising restraint) and 8 purses (2 Prada, 5 Coach, 1 Fendi)
- Whenever I eat something that is too salty/spicy, I NEED to eat something sweet. It also works the other way so if I eat something too sweet, I NEED something salty/spicy.
- I used to be very shy, but something happened in my late teens and now I can be a very agressive, nasty Bi-atch when people tick me off
- My favorite movies of all time are the Lord of the Rings trilogy-- I think I've watched them close to 10 times. BUT I only watch the parts with Legolas (Orlando Bloom), Aragorn (Viggo Mortensen) and the Elves (Liv Tyler) and fast-forward anything that shows just the Ents (talking trees) and the Hobbits (Elijah Wood, Sean Astin, etc) -- I thought those parts were boring
- When I was a teenager, I LOVED Top Gun and Tom Cruise and have seriously watched it over 100 times. But now I think Tom Cruise is an idiot so won't watch it any more.
- I have a "dirty little laugh" as my husband likes to say. He says it only happens when I'm feeling kind of evil or when I'm playing a joke on him or the kids.
7 Random Things About Me:
- I LOVE to shop for pretty much ANYTHING -- especially if it's on sale
- Reading is one of the things I enjoy the doing the most. I read virtually anything and everything from biographies to romance novels to murder mysteries to medical thrillers.
- I am a total Harry Potter fan! Love the books and surf mugglenet.com
- Love coffee (non-fat no-foam lattes or at Christmas, the gingerbread lattes). My fave is Cafe Artigiano but will take Starbucks as it is more accessible.
- I'm not even 5' tall! I'm only 4'11"
- I don't like insects of any kind and am scared of pretty much all animals. I've had some bad experiences with dogs as a kid though I really want one of my own (Golden Retriever puppy)
- I love anything cute. I am a big Hello Kitty fan, and have a huge Winnie-the-Pooh collection. I guess you can say that my favorite place on earth IS Disneyland!!